ARE YOU A PERFORMANCE-DRIVEN INDIVIDUAL? Our client is looking for an experienced individual to join their organization.
Senior Finance Manager - FP&A & Reporting
About the Company
Our client is a North American company in the healthcare manufacturing and distribution industry. They are looking for a Senior Finance Manager that focuses on providing insight on future sales and complex modeling in this primarily FP&A role.
Why Work Here
- Fast-paced, performance-driven culture
- Provided with clear outcomes and goals in their performance evaluation system
- Involved leaders and diverse skills that you can leverage
- Active company culture and frequent company functions
About the Opportunity
- Corporate level budgeting and forecasting
- Complex financial modeling of revenues
- Management reporting packages on operational financial performance and presentations
- Lead a small team of financial reporting and FP&A professionals
- Oversee the monthly financial statement preparation
- Corporate finance and treasury management functions
- 7+ years of experience in accounting and finance, including leadership/people management experience
- Strong working knowledge of financial reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IFRS knowledge is an asset
$100,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22560.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.