Our public sector client is seeking a Senior Instrumentation Technologist to join the team on a contract basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning, executing and supervising (occasionally) preventive and corrective maintenance of industrial instrumentation including electronic transmitters, control valves, switches, sensors;
- Executing and supervising (occasionally) the calibration of critical and non-critical instruments following existing procedures and quality system work instructions based on the NRC Aerospace ISO-9000; as well continuous improvement of the procedures;
- Troubleshooting control and interlock problems in the Allen Bradley ControlLogix® PLC and emergency shutdown systems as well as designing and implementing changes and improvements according to new operational requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in related field;
- Has over 5 - 10 years of experience as a Instrumentation Technologist;
- Holds an Enhance Clearance.
25 000,00 $ - 60 000,00 $ /an