Client ID: 276189
Senior J2EE Developer
On behalf of our client in the Automotive Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Senior J2EE Developer.
Senior J2EE Developer – Job Description
- Our client is building a new platform to support and grow all current and future corporate systems, taking advantage of the most cutting-edge software and infrastructure technologies.
- Our key strengths are our vision, talent and teamwork.
- We will build on all three of these strengths by continuing to hire only the most promising and best-suited candidates.
- The ideal candidate has 7+ years of solid experience in the technology industry.
- Highly engaged, “See the big picture” and want to part of it, able to lead and communicate professionally with business partners…
- They have well rounded experience in a variety of software development environments, including Waterfall, RUP, Agile (XP or Scrum): the more exposure to Agile the better.
- They have a focus on quality and have a good overall grasp of software engineering concepts and tools: source code management (GIT with some exposure to clearcase), automated unit and functional testing, build and continuous integration/continuous delivery, packaging and deployment.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented software design, and service-oriented architecture concepts.
- Continuously exploring the technology space for new advances, research and expanding on concepts and tools.
- Openly Share with peer’s / team members
Senior J2EE Developer – Mandatory Skills
- Proficient understanding and experience with Java/JEE web application development using JBOSS
- Proficient understanding and experience with Java/JEE web application development using WebSphere AS
- Experience developing web applications using Spring framework, web services (JAX-RS and JAX-WS), persistence frameworks such as Hibernate and/or JPA.
- Experience with database design and development using relational databases, preferably DB2; other RDMS experience such as Oracle, MySQL, Postgres etc.
- Proficient understanding of web markup including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and common methods to resolve them
- Good understanding of UI techniques such as asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience with source code management tools: any of Clearcase, SVN, Git (preferably)
Senior J2EE Developer – Nice to Have Skills
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS or SASS
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
Senior J2EE Developer - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 8 months to start
Senior J2EE Developer - Assignment Location