As one of the fastest growing family law firms, we are looking to expand our team and seek a passionate Senior Law Clerk for our rapidly expanding practice. The successful candidate will work with their own associate and manage his or her schedule based on current demand. We are looking for someone who is hard working, dedicated and has the relevant experience to enhance our team.
Some after-hours work might be required, especially during times of peak activity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Associate Lawyer to manage the client relationship through excellent communication
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist to draft and review legal documents and correspondence
- Assemble case materials; collect, organize and summarize information, documents, reports and evidence
- Manage emails, correspondence, calendar entries, client meetings, court dates and client intake
- Record, store and manage client information
- Perform administrative duties such as docketing, opening and closing files
- Monitor and ensure legal compliance with provincial and federal regulations
Competitive Salary plus benefits