Client ID: 278183
Senior Project Manager
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Senior Project Manager.
Senior Project Manager – Job Description
- The main function of a Project Manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc or any other non-IT based project.
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
- May recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
Senior Project Manager – Mandatory Skills
- PM experience - 8+ years
- Stakeholder mgmt. experience - 5+ years
- Financial or banking experience - 3+ years
- Strong communication skills
- Schedule management capability
- MS office
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Basic knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
Senior Project Manager – Nice to Have Skills
- Previous Banking or FI experience
- Technical background
- PMP certification
Senior Project Manager - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Senior Project Manager - Assignment Location