Brock Solutions is an innovative engineering solutions and professional services company specializing in the design, build and implementation of real-time operational solutions for broad based industrial/manufacturing and transportation/logistics organizations worldwide. Some interesting areas we are exploring include industrial automation, machine learning, IIOT, cyber security, AI, robotics, and other technologies. With approximately 500 employees globally, Brock Solutions is a privately held, employee owned organization with over 30 years in the real-time operational solutions space.
As Brock Solutions continues to grow and respond to the on-going requirements of major clients, we need to add talent to our base of outstanding professionals. We are currently seeking a Senior Software Developer to join our team of experienced professionals located at our office in Irving, Texas.
Working with other highly motivated Developers, you will be involved in the entire cycle of the software engineering process.
Employee-owned company with profit sharing, comprehensive benefits, company events and charitable initiatives, a diverse workplace, BBQs and Lunch & Learns, Sport teams, Group fitness initiatives, and a “Work hard, Play hard” culture are just some of the reasons our employees love working at Brock!
- Design, develop and maintain multiple applications and services
- Develop reporting capabilities utilizing your experience with database design and development
- Perform system configuration and integrate software solutions into controls systems
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix defects
- Participate in cross-functional code walkthroughs/reviews
- Requirements analysis, design, development, testing, commissioning, and training Perform other duties as assigned by Project Manager
- 3+ years experience with an object-oriented language is required. C# or Java is preferred, but C++ and other languages are also acceptable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Knowledge of Python, Xamarin or React is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong database design and programming skills with a passion for real-time systems
- Please note this position may require travel (approximately 0-30%)
Brock Solutions strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, Brock Solutions will endeavour to remove barriers to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
Please apply on our website at https://careers.brocksolutions.com/Careers.aspx?req=SW-SRDEV-DAL-19