Manpower is currently seeking a Senior Technical Consultant to fill a full time permanent position with one of our clients in Calgary.
- Manage and execute IT infrastructure projects
- Pre sales client assessments
- Create and optimize presales client assessments
- Provide vCIO services to clients - audit, assess and document clients’ IT infrastructure, processes and procedures and make recommendations for improving them
- Determine client’s IT requirements and design appropriate on-premises and/or cloud based solutions
- Create technical solutions, Bill of Materials, Statement of Work for client proposals
- Work with sales to deliver client solution proposals and roadmaps
- Oversee and conduct Quality Assurance assessments for clients
- Mentor technical staff and provide escalation support
- On boarding new clients
- Provide remote and on-site support for clients’ IT systems.
- Research & development for new products and services
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and registered as a professional engineer or eligible for registration with APEGA is required.
- 4 years of industry-related experience.
- Project management capabilities in order to successfully prioritize multiple projects to meet task, deliverable, and deadline requirements while managing stakeholder expectations.
- A good functional knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to utilize other engineering/technical computer applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form. This includes the ability to effectively interact with peers, management, internal/external stakeholders, vendors and service providers.
- Formal project management training, and a credential with the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Leverage innovation in project planning, development, coordination and other areas of accountability.
Experience in :
- Windows server operating systems - 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Virtualization technologies – Hyper-V, VMware
- Microsoft Azure
- Office 365 suite of technologies
- Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- Office 365 Hosted Exchange
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Server
- Backup solutions such as Datto and Veeam, etc.
- Networking protocols and equipment (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP routers, firewalls, switches, VLANs, etc.)
- Sophos Endpoint Protection, firewall and related security products
- HP and/or Dell server hardware
- IaaS virtualized cloud Servers, networks, firewalls
- UPS technologies
- Remote Monitoring and Management platforms (ie: Solarwinds N-Central)
- Professional Services Automation (PSA) systems (ie: Autotask)
Please email your resume directly to Shraddha Verma at Shraddha.email@example.com
or call 403.615.8325
Even if this one might not be the one for you, please do not hesitate to send your email to Calgary.firstname.lastname@example.org and let one of our Talents Management Consultants connect with you about our other opportunities, or visit our web page at manpowerab.com and check out our current open positions.
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).