About our Company
Gevity is an international informatics and management consulting company offering a full range of interdisciplinary professional services to clients seeking to build sustainable and effective healthcare and social services systems. Through our focus on the unique needs of the healthcare, social services and life sciences sectors, we work to support healthier lives through connected systems. Gevity’s services range from strategic consultancy to system integration.
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Training consultant for a 7 month full time opportunity. Our client requires an experienced training consultant to provide end user training and support and to assist with the development of training materials (e-learning modules, quick reference guides, etc.). The senior trainer will preferably have experience training clinical staff on how to use clinical system applications.
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related Consulting Category experience; or combination of diplomas and certificates and experience; or an absolute minimum of eight (8) years of directly related Consulting Category experience.
- Experience creating documentation, supporting training materials and facilitating training classes
- Proven track record of creating training materials (computer-based modules, quick reference guides etc.)
- Experience developing and providing training on technology projects within a clinical setting preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) skills
- Knowledge of the following training software would be an asset:
- Adobe Captivate – e-learning module software
- Articulate Storyline – e-learning module software
- Camtasia (training video software)
Short listed candidate will be required to provide a proposed approach to the project work and a description of how your skills meet the required skills listed above. Short listed candidates will be provided with an over view of the project to develop their approach.
Equality of opportunity and diversity of our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.