Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Location: Delta, BC, CA
Location details: Vancouver Area
Employment type: 953
Country: Canada (CA)
Location: Delta, British Columbia (CA-BC)
Location details:Vancouver Area
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Qualifications : Minimum two to three years' experience in a fast paced, customer service and/or industrial operations environment with a College Diploma in business or electro/mechanical field, with leadership and management ability. Must have computer, organizational, customer relation skills. Related experience will be considered.
The Service Planner reports directly to the Service Manager or his/her delegate
- Coordinate the service schedule for all sold work.
- Responsible for all the planning and scheduling of the branch service activities
- Arrange sub-contracted services and equipment, including rentals.
- Generate service requests (SR) and work packages (WP) and assign to field operatives.
- Trigger the need for requisition/purchase in Siebel (internal Company system). Verify that Siebel PO request is submitted to SAP without errors.
- Schedule and dispatch field operatives in the field coordinating with Customers schedule
- Review of job costs such as labor, travel, expense and materials.
- Review charge lines of completed work before sending to invoice.
- Handle on- call activities
- Define material requirements for service request both planned and on-call
Skills and Experience :
- Working in an office environment.
- Strong organizational and computer/system skills.
- Constant phone communication and/or email
- Working in a close team environment
- Bilingual French and English is a necessary for our QC locations
- Ability to Multi task
*KC #MONCA CBCA
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .
- 401K (US)
- Donation-Matching Program (US)
- Congés payés
- Congés maladie
- Prescription Drug Coverage (US)
- Actions / Parts sociales
- Subventions formation continue
- Congés payés