You love order, organization, and coordination. You’ve gained experience with project administration and are looking for a new and challenging opportunity where you’ll have the autonomy to get the work done how you want.
You love implementing order and creating schedules and systems that make sense.
GPA Inc. (Gorski, Plener and Associates Inc.) is a manufacturer's representative for the HVAC industry, serving the GTA, Kingston, Hamilton and Southwestern Ontario regions. GPA was built by developing lifelong relationships using strong engineering/HVAC knowledge and providing exceptional service to clients and customers. This exceptional service results from our commitment to honesty, integrity, attention to detail and superior response time.
Successful manufacturer’s representatives also require great products, and GPA Inc. has developed strong, long term relationships with top manufacturers in the HVAC business including LG, Evapco, Multistack, Stulz and Climatemaster.
Now, we’re looking for an individual to join our team and start their exciting career working as a Service Project Administrator. Could this be you?
Service Project Administrator
As our Service Project Administrator, your main goal is to keep the service side of our business running smoothly and cost effectively by supporting all of our clients with their service-related needs. You’ll handle everything from communication via phone and email, to preparing work orders, invoicing, paperwork and more.
Practically speaking you will:
- Schedule and create work orders for preventative maintenance, service repairs and replacements Dispatch technicians to emergency service calls as needed
- Review and process work orders and purchase orders for parts and services
- Procure parts for scheduled repairs, and track down parts for emergency repairs
- Review field generated paperwork and prepare invoicing for clients
You’ll succeed in this role because you’re a self-starter who can think on your feet. Your resourcefulness and organizational skills help bring order out of chaos, and you utilize your strong communication skills to keep everyone updated when plans change
Additionally, you’ll be a great fit for this role if you are:
- Solutions-oriented – you love the satisfaction of solving challenging problems for your customers.
- Reliable – you take pride in your strong work ethic and dependability.
- Meticulous – with you, nothing goes unnoticed or falls between the cracks, and you provide top-notch services to our customers.
- A strong communicator – you’re great with people. You communicate your suggestions effectively while listening to others.
If this sound like the kind of opportunity you’ve been looking for, then we’d love to hear from you.
This is a full-time permanent position located in our brand new Markham office, working Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:00 PM. We offer a competitive salary of $40,000-50,000 per year commensurate with experience. On top of salary, compensation also includes paid vacation, and an attractive benefits package.
- Experience in an administrative role, working directly with clients/customers
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience specific to the Commercial or Industrial HVAC industry would be considered an asset
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field
How to Apply:
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you'll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us using the “Help” button.
We will review applications, with priority given to those who have completed the assessment and look forward to hearing from you.