Role: SharePoint Specialist
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Winnipeg MB
The SharePoint Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Develop an approach and detailed work plan for development, configuration and implementation activities to accommodate completion of the SharePoint based application within the specified project timeline and budget
- Design and Development of custom components for application as well as workflow for application as per process ‘flow’ and requirements.
- Design a User Interface for the collaboration and document management system as per business requirements
- Architect and build software solutions using SharePoint Developer, InfoPath and Visual Studio.
- Implement SharePoint Best Practices guidelines for security and information management.
- Establish key SharePoint site templates, and design and develop SharePoint sites, subsides etc.
- Develop SharePoint layout applications, workflow and web parts.
The SharePoint Specialist should possess the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in design and development of IT applications using SharePoint and .Net technologies.
- 1+ Year of experience in design and development of document and collaboration solution using SharePoint 2016.
- Experience with WWD’s SharePoint based document management solution is preferred.
- Strong experience in .Net, REST API, JQuery, AngularJS, Angular 4, IONIC, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap etc.
- 5+ years of Experience in working with InfoPath Forms, SharePoint Workflow and Nintex Workflow.
- 2+ years of Experience in working with Collabware and/or Record Point records management solution.
- Good knowledge of migration of SharePoint sites from SP2010 to SP2016.
- Demonstrated history of completion of successful projects using SharePoint.
- Experience in working with Agile Methodology.