About us: At TNI we are proud to be the leaders of our industry, and we recognize that every member of our team is a vital contributor to our success. High performance is expected, achieved, and rewarded. Our culture of achievement is grounded in hard work, fun, professionalism, enthusiasm and teamwork. We work with and on behalf of The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) and help them achieve their fundraising goals on a continual basis.
The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids): is no longer just a Hospital. Its role and mission have evolved well beyond its initial commitment to treat those children who knocked on its doors. SickKids is now a place where patient care, research and education play equal roles in improving the health of children. Every year, approximately 15,000 children stay at SickKids Hospital in close to 400 beds; almost 300,000 visits are made to more than 100 clinics; emergency staff treats 50,000 children; and 13,000 operations are performed. SickKids and TNI have built a strong relationship in garnering monthly donors for almost 4 years and we share in their vision of Healthier Children, Happier World. We are proud to work with such an excellent organization.
We are looking for out-going and enthusiastic personalities who are driven and self-motivated. You will be working in a diverse team to connect with the public and inform them about the humanitarian efforts that The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) is providing for children and families in Canada. Your conversations will inspire and empower the public to sign up for regular donations.
- Guaranteed pay plus incentives
- Amazing family environment
- WEEKLY PAY - Make $500 to $800 a WEEK!
- Driver? Added incentives available
- Rapid Advancement - Our Team Leaders, Managers, and Owners all started as Customer Acquisition Representatives. With most Representatives becoming Leaders within their 2nd month in the business
- Work week is Monday to Friday – YES, THAT MEANS WEEKENDS OFF!
- Experience in sales, fundraising, canvassing and customer service is valued but is not required – we provide 2 weeks of hands on training
- Fun and competitive culture with team events such as team nights, sports games, team building activities & holiday parties
- Extended health care benefits (after 6 months of employment)
Expected Daily & Weekly Tasks:
- Participate in daily training and goal planning sessions with the management team
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased engagement
- Receive weekly feedback and coaching sessions from management
- Interacting with up to 80 potential customers a day - One-on-one engagement is a very personalized and cost-effective way to receive customer support
- You will be responsible for engaging with members of the public, raising awareness and welcoming on new team members for the NGO’s we represent
- You will be participating in local community campaigns in residential communities, through commercial means or occasionally participate in some of our live sporting events or spring/summer festivals to seek out new support and advertise our client’s mission.
- Opportunities to travel to different cities, states and provinces to gain more potential customers during some of our larger community campaigns.
- Learn to apply our system and achieve personal and company goals on a consistent basis
Don’t wait APPLY TODAY!
No Commission, Bonuses, Weekly Pay, Benefits