C Real Time Developer
Location: Don Mills/York Mills
Duration: 6 months
Our client, a global technology leader for the Defence & Security, Aerospace and Transport markets is seeking a C, real time developer. If you have a passion for innovation and are interested in joining a dynamic, fast-paced team, this may be the right fit for you.
- Understands & follows the company’s processes & procedures for developing mission critical software
- Develop real time systems in C
- Designs, codes, debugs, write test procedures & tests software code.
- Reviews code, test procedures & test results
- Analyses & implements correction for defect reports
- Perform engineering testing and analyzes issues from the field
- Solves the tasks in the best technical & timely manner such it will help the team performance. Looks for opportunities & makes suggestions for improvement
The successful candidate should possess an Electrical or Computer Engineering degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of working experience in software development in C
- Command of the scripting languages, preferably Python
- Experience with black box and white box testing and continuous integration frameworks
- Familiar with source control tools (git, Clearcase, etc)
- Good analytical skills, able to diagnose issues based on field logs & correlate events to failures
- Strong technical writing & communication skills
- Excellent team collaboration skills, writing & verbal skills
- Embedded development for ARM based micro-controllers
- Familiar with agile work environments, test-driven development & continuous integration
- Working knowledge of modern software engineering practices, methods & tools
- Experience with large mission-critical & multi-platform heterogeneous systems