As Brock Solutions continues to grow and respond to the on-going requirements of major clients, we need to add talent to our base of outstanding professionals. We are currently seeking an intermediate Software Project Manager to join our team of experienced professionals located at our head office in Kitchener, Ontario.
Employee-owned company with profit sharing, comprehensive benefits, company events and charitable initiatives, a diverse workplace, BBQs and Lunch & Learns, Sport teams, Group fitness initiatives, and a “Work hard, Play hard” culture are just some of the reasons our employees love working at Brock!
Responsibilities:• Financial responsibility on projects between $500K and $2M
• Managing the clients expectations and communicating needs to the project team
• Managing scope internally (with the project team) and externally (with the client)
• Managing resource assignments and utilization for all assigned resources
• Creation and management of project schedules
• Ensure harmonious working relationships with our key partners
• Identify risks and road blocks to the successful completion of the project and work with Management to resolve
• Ensure quality of the end solution through implementation of our standard project and development processes
- • 3 + years of experience in a leadership role on Software / IT projects
- • Experience / Exposure to the following technologies is preferred: C#, Java, .NET, SQL Server, Network Design
- • Experience implementing real time software solutions in a critical operational capacity
- • Must be customer focused and action oriented
- • Excellent organizations skills
- • Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- • Ability to work effectively in a team based project environment
- • College diploma or University degree in relevant field of study. (Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields)
- • This position does require some travel (approx. 25%)
Ideal candidates are those who have started their careers as Developers then progressed into Project Management roles.
Brock Solutions strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, Brock Solutions will endeavour to remove barriers to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
Please apply on our website at https://careers.brocksolutions.com/Careers.aspx?req=SW-PM-KIT-19