Solution Consultant (Presales)
“Born to live stories of solving data challenges.”
Are you a data enthusiast? A hands-on technology grounded story-teller? Enjoy winning new clients by solving difficult data challenges? Looking for an opportunity to contribute to our rapid growth in one of the most exciting and dynamic markets – AI-driven data governance, data quality, and master data management? Keen to become a trusted subject matter expert and advisor on Ataccama solutions? Join the Presales team of Ataccama Professional Services and make a difference through your work every day.
- Engage with prospects to understand their business and technical challenges, relate them to Ataccama product capabilities, and prepare compelling demonstrations of the Ataccama value to prospects.
- Work hands-on on all aspects of the presales process – preparing proposals, responses to RFIs/RFPs, providing solution demonstrations, performing and presenting results of POCs in order to secure the technical wins.
- Be tasked with selected complex client projects to assist with customer onboarding, complex designs or deployments.
- Provide training and onboarding to Ataccama customers and partners.
- Contribute to making our software even better by sharing experience from real-life projects with our product managers and developers.
- You will receive training in Ataccama technology and ongoing support from our community of colleagues around the globe.
Is this you?
- You are a data enthusiast, passionate about helping companies leverage their data for better business.
- You have experience in a presale or sales-oriented customer-facing technical role, and have excellent relationship-building and presentation skills.
- You have previous experience in one or more data management areas, ideally in data governance, data quality, or master data management.
- You are a go-getter who likes to make things happen. You don’t wait around to be told what to do. You dive straight in and find a technical data solution that helps customers achieve their business goals.
- You have skills to support our sales teams in presenting solutions, handling questions, justifying business value and product positioning.
- You’re not looking for just a job. You want work that is fun. You enjoy hands-on technical solving of challenging data management problems.
- You are comfortable effectively and professionally communicating with English-speaking teams – from data engineers to top managers – and are ready to travel for work 20–50% of your time if needed.
- You want to work with leading AI-powered technology and have a direct impact on helping customers make the most of the Ataccama platform, as well as suggest ideas that directly impact the future development of our platform.
Your must-have qualifications
- Experience in a presale or sales-oriented customer-facing technical role.
- Experience in or exposure to one or more data management disciplines such as data quality, data governance, MDM, databases, ETL, data migrations, BI, reporting, data lakes, big data, cloud ecosystems.
- Ability to grasp business and technical concepts and transform them into creative, lean, and smart data management solutions.
- Proven hands-on experience in data analysis and exposure to data modeling.
- Hands-on data management skills - advanced/expert level of SQL, hands-on expert experience with relational databases.
- Passion for hands-on solving of challenging data topics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English. Other languages are a bonus.
Your bonus qualifications
- Hands-on experience in presales from enterprise DQ, MDM, orData Governance tools/solutions, preferably in complex and diverse systems environments.
- Strong skills in logical/conceptual data modeling.
- Exposure/experience from working in Hadoop/Spark or cloud platforms AWS/Azure/GPC.
- Exposure/experience in Unix shell commands, XML, SOAP/REST/JSON, and application servers such as Tomcat or JBoss or Websphere.
- Exposure/experience in Java, Spark, NoSQL, XSLT, Hive, Kafka, Databricks.
- Enterprise Data Governance and Data Management concepts and architectures.
Does this opportunity sound like a match for you? If so, we look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your resume and a short motivation letter for immediate consideration!