Specialty Healthcare Sales Consultant – Vancouver, BC
This expansion position is for the Lower Mainland region and could encompass the North Shore through to the Fraser Valley. We're looking for a talented and career-minded Kinesiology/Human Kinetics or Nursing grad to join a growing sales team as a Rehabilitation Seating and Mobility Sales Consultant.
Reporting: Executive Team & Sales Manager
We are looking for a customer centric, compassionate, empathetic, and engaging professional, who is committed to upholding the highest standards Rehabilitation Consultation and overall care for patients? This role is ideal for that KIN or Nursing graduate who is supportive about helping others and interested in a career in sales, yet still wants to be in the healthcare industry.
You may be a recent grad within Pediatrics nursing or caregiver, a recent University Grad with up to two years of experience, or have current medical equipment sales experience in the rehab or mobility sector.
This expansion position is with a privately held healthcare company that has a history of success, growth, and has established key contracts with private and public programs in the BC Region. Culturally they provide a friendly team-orientated environment, opportunities for advancement, and enable their team members to engage and collaborate with decisions related to new products and strategic direction into the market.
They have seen 25% continuous growth year over year and have expanded from 15 employees to 60 in just over 5 years.
• Provide consultative services to therapists including equipment trials, product demonstrations, education, and equipment sales.
• Establish and maintain business relationships with healthcare professionals, providers, facilities and all referral sources
• Achieve monthly sales objectives
• Work with the Executive Team to identify opportunities in your sales region
• Prepare quotations, product information, and other documents as requested
• Assist with trade shows, in-services and training seminars
• Troubleshooting equipment, providing diagnosis and repairs on-site
• Maintaining and coordinating trials and consultations in an organized fashion using a proprietary CRM system