Business Development Consultant (Senior)
As a Senior Business Development Consultant you will be accountable for growing and maintaining a book of business within Fortune 1000 accounts.
- Maintaining and supporting existing customers
- Researching accounts, understanding customer short and long-term needs and forecasting business opportunities
- Staying abreast of company and competitor products, pricing and solutions
- Coordination of pre and post sales support to customers in assigned territory
- Completing sales documentation and facilitating delivery of products
- Promoting company image and products at business related events
- Preparing and submitting internal reports and account profiles as required
To Succeed You Will Have
- An interest in career progression within Canon
- A proven track record in Commercial Sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to build proposals and selling documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-disciplined with excellent organizational and time management skills. Able to work autonomously to meet the demands of a highly productive work week
- Positive attitude with lots of energy, self-motivation, personal integrity and an entrepreneurial flair
- Leadership qualities
- Strong understanding of solutions selling
- Connectivity/computer knowledge
- Best in class training programs
- Guaranteed base salaries, allowances, commissions and bonuses
- Generous health and dental benefits including a leading Retirement Savings Program
- Exceptional career potential!
If you want to join one of the world’s most recognized and prestigious companies and are focused on dollars not 9-5 hours, then click below to apply!
If you are among the best and most suitable for this position, we will be in touch with you shortly so that you can be a part of Canon’s legendary story of success!
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-855-513-3850 or 905-565-4566