Senior Pega Developer – Smart Dispute OR Credit Cards
Apex Systems is a global IT services provider and our consulting practice has an opening for two Pega Developers with CSSA or CLSA certifications and Smart Dispute configuration OR credit cards experience to place at our client, a Big Five Bank. We have placed multiple people on this very team.
Client: Big Five Bank
Terms: 12 month Contract, strong potential for extension
Location: 100% Remote. Team is Toronto based so must work EST hours. Candidates from British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, or Ontario are welcome.
Target Start Date: March 2021
Application Process: Please send a Word version of your resume to Nechama at email@example.com . Please reference Pega Developer – Smart Dispute # 1089838
Line of Business/ Team: Internal Applications team within Products and Cards Domain Technology group in a Top 5 Bank.
- As Sr Developer with Smart Dispute OR Credit Cards, you will be responsible for evaluating the Application solution and possess a general, non-technical understanding of its features and capabilities and for building, maintaining, modifying, and integration of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Be the subject matter expert in business systems and Smart Dispute.
- Use your knowledge to define and document requirements for data, workflow, processes, systems, internal and external checks, controls and outputs to ensure the application exceeds expectations.
- Programming Knowledge – Lead the design and development of specifications and perform code reviews
- 3+ years PEGA Smart Dispute framework knowledge
- 5+ years of PEGA development experience
- Experience in PEGA 7. X onwards
- Knowledge on PEGA architecture and design and Implementation
- Experience with Smart Dispute OR Credit Cards
- hands on experience in the design and development of complex use cases using data
- Experience in various roles and features like flow, activities, user interface, flow actions, agents, SLA, corresponded, single sign on, reports, listeners, MQ, REST APA’s and sole services
- Have the ability to plan and lead the execution of PRPC implementation projects as well as understand the Digital transformation strategies of the bank and implement them in day to day work
- Previous hands on experience in designing and implementing complex workflows.
- Completed Senior System Architecture Certificate (Preferred) aka CSSA aka Certified Senior Systems Architect
- Team Player with Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Ability to Collaborate and Communicate Effectively with all Stakeholders (i.e. Developers, Testers, Business Analysts, Executives, Customers)
- Experience Working with Multi-Vendors and in Dynamic and Complex Environments.
- Experience Working Within an Agile Environment
- Strong Work Ethic with a Positive Attitude
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills
Interview Process: 30 minute virtual interview with client. Scenario based interview.
If you are not a 90% match to the above, and want to be considered for other opportunities at our enterprise clients, register for our Talent Network where you can receive job alerts about new opportunities that match your interests.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
- 401K (US)