The Randstad team in Winnipeg is growing!
We’re searching for an awesome sales recruiter who’s ready to tackle an exciting new chapter in their career.
Do you possess an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with your clients & work team?
Does a combination of sales and recruitment sound exciting for the next chapter in your career?
Do you view a challenge as motivation rather than an obstacle? Are you the type of person who makes new friends everywhere you go?
If you answered yes to the above questions, it sounds like you’ll fit right in at Randstad!
As a part of our recruiting team, you’ll interface with both clients and candidates for our Staffing division ( Administration)
This is a 360-degree role that involves both client development and candidate attraction. To be successful, you’ll need to be results-driven and able to deftly balance competing demands.
- Manage market/industry mapping for your assigned Prospect portfolio
- Identifying and Talent Marketing candidates from Trades Background to suitable employers
- Growing and developing a client database through building client relationships, cold calling and client/prospect visits in a specific local territory
- Follow-up with clients & prospects to confirm that staffing plans and candidate needs are met
- Strategizing with future clients, in order to develop their recruitment plans and expanding your reach within their organizations
- Helping companies and candidates by matching the right people with the right jobs
- Completing the full recruitment cycle from posting positions, to screening resumes, to face-to-face interviews
Skills and Experience required
- 2-3 years of experience in sales and business development (Skilled Trades will be an asset)
- College Diploma completed
- Previous experience in Skilled Trades and Light Industrial Experience will be an asset
- Bilingual for the Ottawa market will be an asset
- Track record of demonstrated sales targets
- Ability to build long-term and trusted business relationships
- Excellent communication, problem-solving skills and team orientation
- Computer and digital communication knowledge
- Must possess a vehicle
Perks of working at Randstad Canada
- We are the Canadian leader in staffing services
- We are one of the 50 Best working places in Canada since 2006
- We have the best compensation plan in the industry, including a competitive base salary
- We offer complete health and dental insurance packages
- You are entitled to 3 weeks of vacation
- We offer a RRSP and a stock purchase plan
- We offer several opportunities in terms of rewards, bonuses and recognition
- We provide many continuous training opportunities that will allow you to increase your qualifications
- Work/life balance is a priority for us
- You will enjoy tons of opportunities to develop you career (80% of promotions are given to internal employees!)
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.