Responsible for developing a team of highly productive sales associates who are able to meet and exceed sales goals ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times.Ensuring consistent, efficient management of store operations and associates. Coach and mentor associates through motivation, leadership and encouragement while striving for exceptional customer service standards and accountability. Provide promotable associates through supportive training and delegation.
- Achieves profit goals by meeting sales volume and sales per hour plans and controlling expenses.
- Provides excellent customer service and a comfortable shopping atmosphere through leadership by example, training, managing, and scheduling others.
- Selects quality associates by effectively recruiting, interviewing, and hiring.
- Trains and develops associates to become productive sales associates and promotable candidates.
- Controls inventory shrinkage by ensuring all customers receive excellent service; all operations and record keeping standards, and policies, and procedures are followed.
- Maintains store operations standards by ensuring accurate, timely processes of policies and procedures.
- Visually presents and signs merchandise on the sales floor by following the standards provided by the Visual Department.
- Stocks the store by ensuring new merchandise is unpacked and properly placed on the sales floor.
- Maintains store's appearance by ensuring merchandise is straightened and the store is clean, inclusive of customer sale floor and associate back room.
- Understands and complies to Health and Safety Standards.
- Previous successful experience in management capacity is required.
- Experience with developing sales strategy and business plans.
- Effective recruiter and trainer.
- Must be a team player with good communication, people management and organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and written.
Click Here To Apply