Just steps from the steam clock in Gastown, Ammolite Museum is one of Vancouver B.C.'s largest distributors of rocks and gemstones. The store has specialized in minerals and fossils from Canada and all over the world for more than 20 years.
At Ammolite Museum, the Store Manager is accountable for the overall success of our business. The incumbent is responsible for directing and leading a team of dynamic individuals to achieve the company objectives in regards to ultimate client experiences, ultimate designer experiences, and meeting sales and profitability goals set forth by the company.
The Store Manager establishes and maintains superior professional standards in the areas of sales generation and growth, guest service, management and development, store operations, visual presentation, and inventory management.
Duties include but are not limited to:
● Develop a monthly sales plan and make suggestions on sales strategies on a timely manner
● Work collaboratively with management on marketing promotional items in accordance with corporate merchandising plans
● Submit store sales report and sales analysis to management regularly
● Responsible for overseeing prioritization of daily responsibilities, tasks and staffing schedules to meet customer and business needs.
● Ensure the sales team is well informed about Ammolite Museum history, strategy, brand and company culture including support and coaching of team members.
● Actively participate in online promotions by providing product knowledge, post product pictures, sales and new items to loyal customers in the company WeChat platform.
● Responsible for inspecting all furniture, water and electricity facilities in the store and promptly report for maintenance or disposal
● Responsible for store security, anti-theft and other security measures and inspections
● Deal with unexpected incidents
● Maintain computers, cash register systems, telephones, monitors, etc.
● Communicate with gas town patrol and the landlord about special circumstances
● Responsible for distribution of various stationery, props, consumables, etc.
● Perform all other store operational and management duties as required by management
● College Diploma
● A minimum of two years of retail sales management with one year of retail management is required
● Knowledge of Ammolite and Jade is required
● Integrity, responsibility, teamwork and execution
● Commitment to customer service and relationship building and maintenance
● Highly goal-oriented, dynamic and driven
● Strong problem solving and decision making skills
● Motivating leadership style
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Organized individual with the ability to delegate
● A lover of style and fashion
● Must be flexible and available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
Please send your application to email@example.com
We appreciate all applicants, but please note that only qualified applicants will receive interview invitation.