strategic relationship manager - Canada
Randstad RiseSmart is looking for aStrategic Relationship Manager to join our Sales team in Canada.If you want to work in a fast-paced environment, bring innovation in service and technology to the talent mobility industry, make an impact on companies all over the world, have a career with purpose, join us on Our Journey.
This is a full-time position, that can be located anywhere in Canada.
about the job
The Strategic Relationship Manageris a dynamic position focused on creating a WOW experience forour customers ensuring account retention. This multi-faceted role is responsible for developing strategic partnerships with our HR customersin the area of talent mobility and providing sales support.
what you will do
- Develop strong relationships with customers, providing guidance and support for all talent mobility needs(career development, redeployment and outplacement) to include planning, implementation, and reporting
- Identify customer executives and stakeholders for relationship development and introduce to other RiseSmart team members as appropriate
- Insurecompliance with executed contract/amendments
- Work closely with Operations and Delivery teams, communicating any customer nuances or customizations
- Monitor participant and customer surveys ensuring expectations are consistently being met or exceeded; follow-up on allpotential issues for resolution
- Provide sales support as needed for both new opportunities and expansion within existing customers
- Solicit customer input on current products, services & tools, collect customer insights on customer needs and wants, provide feedback to the Product team
- Consistently use creative thinking for potential improvements for programs, processes, resources/tools, etc.
- Ensure customers (in partnership with Sales) are current on all RiseSmart products
- Schedule and manage business review process (in partnership with Sales) with all customers
- Review US customer and participant facing materials identifying any Canadian nuances and differences prior to translation to Canadian French and subsequently review/approve translated materials.
- Partner with RiseSmart US and Randstad Canada billing teams to insure accuracy of invoicing and support collection of past due A/R
skills you will need
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s or MBA preferred
- 8+years experiencein account management with a track record of retention and continued growth
- Sales experience a plus
- Ability to develop strong trusting customer relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – equally comfortable communicating with all levels in an organization from senior leaders to blue collar workers
- Excellent presentation skills including sales presentations to executive teams to a group of downsized employees
- Experience project managing large projects from planning to implementation to ongoing account management
- Self-motivated with ability to work remotely is required
- Flexible, adaptable and embrace working in growing and constantly changing environment
- Passionate to provide excellent service to customers, participants and colleagues
- Experience in Talent Mobility (outplacement, career development, redeployment or human resources) a plus
- Technical Skills: Strong MS Office applications experience (particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel), Teams and Salesforce (a plus)
- Ability to travel as needed
- Must be bilingual in English and Canadian French
about randstad risesmart
At Randstad RiseSmart, our vision is to shape the world of work. We are a leading talent mobility provider and part of Randstad N.V., a €23.8 billion global provider of flexible work and human resources services that helps more than two million candidates find meaningful work every year. Our outplacement, career development, redeployment and contemporary Tech & Touch solutions strengthen employer brands, improve retention and re-engage talent. Every day we enable impacted employees to find fulfilling work, and we give our Fortune 1000 customers the peace of mind that comes from knowing that they are working with a compassionate, contemporary, outcome-driven team. Our innovative technology has helped us grow to become the nation’s fastest growing outplacement provider. Our expert coaching and professional branding teams have successful track records of empowering careers. And, ultimately our results speak for themselves: we have received enormous industry recognition, including Gartner’s “Most Innovative Company,” the “Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For,” Fortune’s “100 Best Companies for Women,” and Deloitte “Fast 500” – recognized as one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies. To learn more, visit www.randstadrisesmart.com.
what’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits, 401k (with match!), and stock purchase plan
- Excellent work environment with an award-winning culture, Best Places to Work, Great Rated, Fortune’s “100 Best Companies for Women,” and check out our Glassdoor Rating of 4.0!
- Opportunity to grow and contribute to Randstad RiseSmart's continued success