Front Line Health Care offers support to agencies, organizations and institutions that work with children, adolescents, adults and seniors who are experiencing behavioural, social, emotional and psychiatric difficulties.
We provide a professional and individualized approach to a Client-Centered Support system, reinforcing safety of the individual while contributing to specific client needs in their environment.
At Front Line Health Care we offer a smarter way to staff selection. Our clients rely on us to provide qualified, reliable and caring professionals to implement a high level of service to clients and patients that require unique care.
is a recognized leader offering a full range of personalized supports and services to people with an intellectual disability and their families. We set the benchmark for excellence, innovation and accountability in the developmental services sector. Our vision for society is one where everyone belongs and we help each other reach for our dreams.
June through August, provides a residential camping program for people with an intellectual disability. Our guests are as young as 7 years and there is no upper age limit.
Looking for a summer job? Want a challenge and an experience that will last a lifetime? Look no further, may be exactly what you're looking for.
Arts & Crafts Instructor (1)
The Arts and Crafts instructor is part of the Program team and reports directly to the Camp Coordinator and Program Coordinator (if the position exists). They provide different arts and crafts activities on a daily basis using a variety of different mediums. They adapt activities based on needs and interest and ensure inclusion in all activities.
Arts & Crafts Instructor will:
• Assist the Camp Coordinator and Program Coordinator with planning of the daily activity schedule
• Plan and implement all arts and crafts activities on a daily basis according to guests wants and needs
• Create visual schedule of upcoming activities at camp.
• Adapt activities based on the needs of guests
• Assist in the planning and implementation of mass (large group) evening program, working with the Program Coordinator and Camp Coordinator.
• Assist Counselors in morning and/or night time routines
• Document and report incidences to senior staff
• Communicate with other departments to ensure the safety and security of guests
• Adhere to all policies and procedures
• 1+ years’ experience planning, implementing and leading recreational programs. Arts and Crafts background an asset
• Education in Recreation and Leisure Studies or related field an asset
• Previous experience working with individuals with special needs
• First Aid/CPR and AED Certification
1. Works well independently and in a team
2. Strong initiative
3. Outgoing and energetic
4. Creative, adaptable and flexible
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available . If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm.FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon's)