Chandco Manufacturing Inc. is a custom and contract manufacturer providing services to a wide range of industries. Our advanced and diverse capabilities in design, engineering, and flexibility in manufacturing enables us to quickly adapt and deliver on customer requirements and specifications. Services include Cutting & Forming, through laser, waterjet, and saw cutting, along with press-brake, profile, and sheet & plate forming. Products include Mask & Racks for, metalizing, electroplating, spray-painting, and for anti-fog, UV, and E-coating, as well as custom Jigs, Fixtures, and Gauges. We also provide various other general and custom fabrication services for a wide degree of products for various sectors.
Chandco Manufacturing Inc. is looking for a Supply Chain Manager. Supply Chain Manager plays a major role in the manufacturing process. From the time our company begins the new product development process to the time the finished product is shipped, Supply Chain Manager impact companies by lending expertise to developing strategies to increase safety, efficiency, and productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set up and implement the overall supply chain strategy.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- Implement and oversee purchasing procedures in compliance with budget plan and company’s regulations.
- Set up performance assessment system of supply chain department and determine key supply chain KPIs.
- Provide direction on site scheduling and planning for the full planning horizon.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams.
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Evaluate work procedure, identify problems or the parts could be improved, and suggest recommendations or solutions for process improvements.
- Identify areas for improvement to continuously enhance production planning processes and team effectiveness.
- Form a team of supply chain professionals and provide leadership.
- Participate in personnel management, including recruiting, training and evaluating staffs.
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best suppliers and distributors.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Build and maintain relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Plan, develop and implement purchasing policies and procedures
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Oversee the evaluation of the cost and quality of goods or services
- Manage contracts
- Review and process claims against suppliers
- Oversee the analysis of data and information
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Advise senior management
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in related fields
- Leadership and Management
- Teamwork and Coaching
- Strong Communication/ Interpersonal Skills
- To be highly motivated, enthusiastic and persuasive with analytics, administrative and adaptability
- Strong time Management and organization skill
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Fluent Chinese required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise: 5-10 people
Personal Suitability: Initiative, Flexibility, Team player, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Dependability, Judgement, Organized
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $38.00 to $48.00 /hour