Do you like working on innovative and cutting-edge tools? Are you passionate to learn more about the smart grid field? If so, Survalent Technology Corporation is seeking for a versatile and energetic individual to join our team as an Advanced Distribution Management System Specialist.
The ADMS System Specialist will be responsible for hardware and software installation, configuration and testing, customer training, and commissioning of the customer’s Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Outage Management System (OMS), and Distribution Management System (DMS) system.
The position will be responsible for:
- System installation and configuration
- Microsoft SQL Server installation and configuration
- Survalent software installation, configuration and testing
- Conducting acceptance testing with the Customer
- Develop and delivering customer training on Survalent systems
- Provide onsite commissioning assistance
- Troubleshoot ADMS issues, including hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Other duties as required
The Successful Candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Controls Engineering from a recognized university
- 3 – 5 years of technical training in electronics and software
- 5 years’ work experience in Electrical Control systems, Communications, Power Distribution development or Process Control
- Must be well versed in Microsoft Office Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Microsoft MCSA certification for Windows Server and SQL Server would be an asset
- Cisco CCNA certification would be an asset
- Excellent English communication skills and ability to convey technical information so that others can comprehend
- Critical thinker and takes initiative when needed
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Works constructively and persists, even under pressure
- Maintains proper level of optimism and enthusiasm
- Able to quickly grasp and learn new technologies
This position will report to the Project Delivery Manager and will be part of the Project Delivery department. If you are interested in joining a growing organization in this exciting role, please apply with your resume and cover letter to this link:
Survalent Technology Corporation is the leading provider of real-time smart grid management system for enabling visualization, optimization and improved operations for utilities. For six decades, we have helped more than 650 utilities use operational data to increase reliability, efficiency and customer service. With our proven and reliable SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition), Distribution Management System (DMS), Outage Management System (OMS), and Substation Automation (SA) solutions, utilities transform data into actionable intelligence. We partner with utilities across the globe to create mission critical solutions that will achieve the promise of the Smart Grid.
Survalent values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of all races, color, creed, ancestry, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, marital status, family status, and those with disabilities to apply. Survalent is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.