This is a one year renewable contract with the Canadian Federal Government
The client has a requirement for a System Specialist to provide technical expertise to the client’s Operations team. The Resource will work to develop, design and implement processes monitoring automation and visualization. This will require an estimated five (5) days of onsite effort weekly throughout the duration of the engagement.
The Resources will be responsible for the following activities and deliverables:
• Administrate and tune System Center Operations Manager 2012 R2 infrastructure
• Develop SQL Database concepts and TSQL queries
• Develop/Maintain VBScript, SNMP, batch scripting, Unix shell scripting, PowerShell and Transact-SQL development Windows Server Operating Systems, clustering, SQL, VMI and IIS.
• Configure SCOM Connectors, SCOM Connector Framework, and model based architecture
• Create WMI and WQL queries
• Deploy and maintain SCOM Agents
• Provision Gateway and Agent certificates
• Develop SCOM Report Customization and SQL Report Server administration
• Develop SCOM custom management pack based on PowerShell Developing SCOM custom management pack based on PowerShell
• A minimum of three (3) years of broad-based IT experience with technical knowledge of network, environmental, hardware, storage, operating systems and applications
• Demonstrated ability to efficiently prioritize and organize competing work demands with little oversight