Are you looking for a career in recruiting! We have an opportunity for individuals looking to gain experience in one of the fastest growing industries. This exciting opportunity is ideal for someone looking to learn recruitment skills in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
About Modern Technical Staffing Inc.
Modern Technical Staffing provides Canada’s leading engineering, architectural, manufacturing and construction companies with highly skilled contract and permanent staff. Our ability to develop a detailed understanding of an organization’s cultural, technical, and professional requirements allows us to identify and attract top talent. We maintain the highest level of customer service throughout the strategic recruitment process.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for the sourcing and screening for professionals in the engineering, construction and architectural industry. Working with seasoned recruiters you will learn the fundamentals of recruiting including sourcing, searching, screening, qualifying, negotiating, and interviewing.
- Sourcing candidates to meet client and role specifications
- Screening, interviewing and qualifying candidates to determine best match. This can include phone interviews, personal interviews, reference checks and skill evaluation.
- Coaching and orientation of candidates and clients throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- Work within a team and independently
- Build on existing database through cold calling, telemarketing, advertising, job boards and social media
- Maintain activities through MTS’ applicant tracking system
- Develop and maintain MTS’ awareness through advertising, public relations, business, professional and public associations, and social media.
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in customer service, sales, recruitment or telemarketing.
- Strong energy, work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office.
- Post-secondary education is preferred