Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Vertically integrated in Canada, Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$65 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2018 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department : Purchasing and Contract Management
Position type : 10-month Contract
The incumbent is responsible for assisting procurement advisors and serving as point of contact for developing analysis tools and grids (Excel). He or she will also perform data entry, review proposals received in response to RFPs and support the team in verifying the integrity of the contract management system.
The incumbent’s main responsibility will be to support the team in implementing a new contract management system, which includes the following:
- Ensure migration files are up to date and validate the integrity of the data with the advisors and contract coordinator;
- Support the team in entering contract amendments in the system and verifying their integrity;
- Support the development of the management reports required once contracts are migrated to the new system;
- Analyze and interpret the various statistics for service contract operating expenses, by region and property, to explain cost variations;
- Maintain and produce key reports on cost overruns and savings, supplier evaluations and market comparisons;
- Ensure that electronic archives and document tree structures are kept up to date;
- Perform any other related tasks advisors may request.
- Bachelor's degree in administration or equivalent;
- Aptitude for and interest in working with computerized management systems, along with a solid understanding of financial analysis and how to prepare analysis tables and grids;
- Penchant for research and analysis, and an eye for detail;
- Logical, quick-thinking and able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner;
- Keen organizational skills and ability to handle several complex files at once;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Commitment to ethics, transparency, integrity and discretion;
- Good listening and clear communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and Juice, and a high degree of computer literacy;
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.