LifeScan was founded in 1981 to provide solutions for people with Diabetes, focusing on the design and manufacture of test strips and electronic meters for blood glucose testing. Following the launch of the Onetouch brand in 1987, LifeScan has expanded to over 90 countries, serving over 20 Million patients worldwide and is the market leader. The business employs around 2,400 people worldwide with hubs in Chesterbrook USA, Inverness UK and Zug Switzerland.
LifeScan Canada is committed to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes so we've created a unique system of products and services tailored to meet the needs of people with diabetes and health care professionals. As a leader in blood glucose monitoring and customer care, LifeScan is working to bring you the next important advances in diabetes care.
We are currently recruiting for a sales representative to join our team to cover the Scarborough and East York areas of Toronto. This representative will be responsible for managing all territory duties with the goal of increasing recommendations for OneTouch products within the retail and medical channels.
- Achieving sales quota, including market volume, market share, and business within an assigned territory.
- Applying a range of consultative selling skills and product knowledge to drive business results and build support for the diabetes portfolio of products.
- Call on healthcare professionals in the pharmacy & medical channels to educate them on the value of the diabetes portfolio (as assigned) and achieve commitment for recommendation of these products to their patients where appropriate.
- Conducts training and promotional events (i.e. CHE/CME, Clinic Days, Lunch & Learns etc.) to enhance the education of customers.
- Directly responsible for the promotion of the diabetes portfolio (as assigned) and services within an assigned territory.
- Applies technical and clinical knowledge to influence practitioners' treatment choice.
- Ensures customers are continually educated and advised on the approved use of company products.
- Execute POA direction to meet and exceed company forecast.
- Identifying and cultivating relationships with key influencers within assigned customer and professional networks to enhance scope of influence.
- Implementing brand marketing and sales strategies at the local level and appropriately leverage company resources to enhance business results.
- Work with key partners to increase breadth and depth of messaging in establishing Lifescan as a leading provider of diabetes solutions.
- Create, update & drive territory business plans by uncovering opportunities that will help develop our business.
- Utilize territory budget to secure incremental merchandising activity and execute pharmacy programs.