| Job order - J1119-0479 - Permanent Full Time |
|City||Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|Job Description|| Test Lead |
Looking to demonstrate your leadership skills in a large customer information system (CIS) transformational project? CGI has an opportunity for a Test Lead in a fast-paced, highly complex environment. The Test Lead will be involved in the planning, execution, monitoring, and control of the Systems Integration Testing (SIT) and End-To-End (E2E) testing phases defined by the project, primarily working remotely with our client in another region.
Here's your chance to Live Locally and Work Globally!
Required Level of Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent Diploma) in Computer Science with concentration in object oriented programming
• Strong written and oral communication
• Strong negotiation skills
• Positive attitude
• Requires the ability to build consensus and resolve interpersonal challenges
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
• Demonstrate the ability to provide information and ideas in a clear, comprehensive, concise and organized manner
• Leadership (5 years)
• Mentoring/Coaching (5 years)
• Test Management (5 years)
• Test Planning & Implementation (5 years)
• Test Strategies (5 years)
• System & Integration Testing (7 years)
• HP Application Lifecycle Management (3 years)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) (7 years)
Nice to Have:
• Oracle CC&B
• Test Certification(s)
• Knowledge and experience with Oracle Application Testing Suite (OATS) for Automation & Performance
• Ability to travel
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.