As Canada's largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe-- whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our two-million Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward.
Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development-- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right, and feeling good about it
As a Travel Consultant, you will be responsible for providing exceptional worldwide travel services to our Members and non-Members. In addition, you will ensure your clients records and files are consistently up to date and maintained and provide regular follow up with clients.
- 2-3 years customer service and sales experience in a similar environment
- Prior Travel Agency experience is required
- TICO certification completion is required
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent organizational skills
- Available to work flexible store operation hours
- Familiarity with Apollo system is a definite asset
- Post-secondary education in Travel and Tourism, or related field is a strong asset
Please note: Internal applicants are asked to formally express their interest by applying online no later than 10 business days of position being posted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). CCG will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs
Click Here To Apply