Major Bank looking to hire a DevOps Engineer for a 6month contract in Toronto
Client: Major Bank
Role: Unix DevOps Engineer
Duration: 6 months, plus likely extension
Rate: *depending on experience
Location: Toronto, ON
Our client, a globally recognized bank is looking to hire a Unix DevOps Engineer for a minimum 6 months contract based downtown Toronto.
Your new company
A leading bank, with multiple offices across Canada and throughout the world are looking for a Unix DevOps Engineer for a 6 month contract in their Toronto office. They have an excellent reputation within their sector and are known as a market leader.
Your new role
You will be working as a devops engineer part of the IT department within Global Banking & Markets supporting worldwide applications. You will be responsible for providing production services to end users, interbank IT departments & change teams.
What you'll need to succeed
* 5+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer within financial/banking environment
* Unix Systems Administrator experience within DevOps infrastructure delivery
* Experience configuring, delivering and supporting Linux and some Solaris based server environments and services.
* Unix scripting
* SQL, Oracle PL/SQL relational databases scripting.
* Devops experience - ansible, puppet, chef
* Experience with Redhat linux is required
* Object orientated programming concepts and experience in development within such languages.
* Understanding of ITIL concepts
What you'll get in return
The client is offering a 6 month engagement, with a high likelihood of extension and a very competitive rate for the contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.