Position: Vice General Manager (NOC 0013)
Salary: $85,000 per annum
Work location: #110-13151 Vanier Pl., Richmond, British Columbia
Employer: POS King Software Inc. DBA POS KING
POS King Software Inc. DBA POS KING was established by hospitality industry professionals dedicated to helping Restaurants and Food Service organizations improve profitability through electronic solutions. After ten solid years, products expand from Restaurant to Retail and Wholesale industries, the version from standalone workstation to mobile POS, products used by more than 10,000 customers in 22 countries. Due to rapid development of the business, POS King Ontario was established in 2017. The company offers a wide range of commercial applications like POS and ERP for the eastern region to meet the needs of different target groups: catering, retail and wholesale.
With continued business expansion, we are now seeking a professional Vice General Manager to assist the General Manager with daily operations and management including financial management, business development, sales, marketing, systems development, etc.
Core responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for organizing company resources to achieve annual operation budget.
- Responsible for analyzing and making recommendations to improve all work processes including daily operations, general management and administration.
- Responsible for business development by identifying new channels to promote systems and services and attract potential customers and establish long-term client relationships.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Assure that on a daily basis all values, standards and Customer Commitments (i.e. quality, employee relations, on-time delivery, reporting etc.) are followed within the company.
- Seek contributions from all team members and facilitate regular team meetings.
- Ensure all customer feedback is promptly dealt with and any complaints are corrected immediately.
- Perform other duties as required by top management to promote and maintain brand name and company image.
- Bachelor’s Degree and above
- 5+ years general management experience in an electronic technology company is required
- Must have knowledge in IT systems, especially software and sales management system
- Experience managing a multi-functional group with a minimum of 30 individuals
- Results-oriented, decision making and leadership skills
- Flexible working schedule which may include weekends or evenings
Method of application:
Please forward cover letter and resume to the email below. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org