In anticipation of our client's ongoing needs, Drake International is currently recruiting for Warehouse Shipper - Receiver in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
- Prepares orders by processing requests; pulling materials; packing, wrapping and labelling pallets; placing material in staging area
- Completes order shipment by loading trucks efficiently; ensures accuracy and quality of orders being loaded
- Unload incoming material shipments and store efficiently in designated locations
- Organize stock and maintain inventory; restock materials as required
- Inspect materials for defects and damage
- Organize space in the warehouse
- Assist in completion of inventory audits
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping warehouse neat; complying with established policies and procedures
- Teamwork, coordination, organization, planning, time management, reporting skills, inventory control, documentation skills, equipment maintenance, dependability
- The worker must be able to physically perform the job functions, which may include repetitive heavy lifting.
- Minimum 6 months experience as a forklift operator
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English
What's in it for you?
- $15.00 + per hour depending on experience
- Full-Time hours with potential overtime shifts
- Chance to learn new skills and develop in the role
- Benefit package optional after 300 hours of work
Refer a Friend
Introduce your friends to Drake and we will pay you up to $500* if we place your friend in a permanent position. You can also earn $50* if we place your friend in a temporary assignment. * Please see your local branch for details. (Offer not available in the province of BC).
15,00 $ - 16,00 $ /heure