About us: At TNI we are proud to be the leaders of our industry, and we recognize that every member of our team is a vital contributor to our success. High performance is expected, achieved, and rewarded. Our culture of achievement is grounded in hard work, fun, professionalism, enthusiasm and teamwork. We work with and on behalf of The World Wildlife Fund and help them achieve their fundraising goals on a continual basis.
World Wildlife Fund: Since 1967 WWF-Canada has been working with businesses, the government and the public to stop the degradation of the planet's natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature. Their mission is to preserve biodiversity; promote the sustainable use of renewable natural resources; and encourage the reduction of pollution and wasteful consumption. To accomplish this, WWF-Canada receives contributions from the active support of more than 150 000 individual Canadians, as well as from corporations, governments and foundations.
- Guaranteed pay plus incentives
- Amazing family environment
- WEEKLY PAY - Make $500 to $800 a WEEK!
- Driver? Added incentives available
- Rapid Advancement - Our Team Leaders, Managers, and Owners all started as Customer Acquisition Representatives. With most Representatives becoming Leaders within their 2nd month in the business
- Work week is Monday to Friday – YES, THAT MEANS WEEKENDS OFF!
- Experience in sales, fundraising, canvassing and customer service is valued but is not required – we provide 2 weeks of hands on training
- Fun and competitive culture with team events such as team nights, sports games, team building activities & holiday parties
- Extended health care benefits (after 6 months of employment)
Expected Daily & Weekly Tasks:
- Participate in daily training and goal planning sessions with the management team
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased engagement
- Receive weekly feedback and coaching sessions from management
- Interacting with up to 80 potential customers a day - One-on-one engagement is a very personalized and cost-effective way to receive customer support
- You will be responsible for engaging with members of the public, raising awareness and welcoming on new team members for the NGO’s we represent
- You will be participating in local community campaigns in residential communities, through commercial means or occasionally participate in some of our live sporting events or spring/summer festivals to seek out new support and advertise our client’s mission.
- Opportunities to travel to different cities, states and provinces to gain more potential customers during some of our larger community campaigns.
- Learn to apply our system and achieve personal and company goals on a consistent basis
Don’t wait APPLY TODAY!
No Commission, Bonuses, Weekly Pay, Benefits